Monday 14 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God has brought me forth into the banqueting house 
I am brought into a large place 
No more insufficiency 
No more scarcity 
There is abundance of rain and the ground yield her fruit 

It’s my season to harvest plenty and lend to nations 
I will not be subjected to a life of penury 
Jesus has settled me 

Nothing in my yesterday will limit  my joy
I have exceeding great joy 
I am rejoicing in the HolyGhost 
I step into divine elevation and rising 
I move out of patterns of frustration to season of favour 

I declare that I move out of no news to multiple testimonies 
My cruise of oil will never run dry 
I am delivered from family patterns not in my favour 
God has made a way for me , I have more than my expectations 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment