Saturday 12 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I have glory and not reproach 
I am visited with favour and blessings 
I am chosen of the people and exalted over nations 
I am raised a godly seed to impact nations and generations 

I have faith, spirit of boldness and perseverance 
Anything not of God will not be made manifest in me 
I receive the boldness and grace to win souls for Christ 
Through me light is brought to every place 

I have the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ 
I am bound to the things above and not beneath
I receive good report 
God’s report is what I believe 

The will of God prospers in my life 
The Lord has delivered me from all affliction 
I pledge my allegiance to God in obedience and yieldedness to His will 
I live for Jesus day after in obedience to the Holy Spirit 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment