Wednesday 30 June 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the essence of my life shall be seen 
The value of my life is revealed daily in Christ Jesus 
I move out of setback to greater level 
What stood as an opposition has now become a ladder of success in my Favour 
Unlimited breakthrough and abundance is my reality 

I see farther and go further 
I am beyond the limits of this world 
I reject the life of rising and falling 
I have escaped from the Fowler’s snare 
I am manifesting greatness from inside out 

I have new blessings everyday
Ancient gates are lifted and strongholds are pulled down for my sake 
Everything I lost has been restored 
Everything has been settled on the cross for me 
It is all in my Favour 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good Day FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment