Thursday 3 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am flowing in every good thing 
I am flowing in the supernatural with joy
I am set apart for a divine purpose 
I am establish in faith and righteousness 

I declare that there shall no more be a stand still in my destiny 
Sorrow and sorry will no longer have a place in my life 
Gates standing before me are lifted 
My life shall know testimony and not sorrow 

I enter into gates of my prosperity 
I posses the gates of my enemy 
The blood of Jesus stands in gap as a voice for me 
My instant good news shall not be stoped 
I exceed where my parents stop 
Generational battles ends in my time 

I declare that my struggles of yesteryears produce harvest now and I begin to enjoy 
I take back my portion in the hands of the enemy by force 
Continuous tears become unending laughter 
My time and season must happen with good news and resounding testimony 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment