Sunday 20 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my light is great and indimable 
The feathers of my Heavenly Father covers me 
I give blessing and I receive even more blessings 
My life is in the order of Christ standard 

I declare that I am not influenced by the world but I walk in the light of God’s  word
I live as the light of the world 
I influence positively and I’m not driven by self 
Jesus is the center of my life and I attract  what pleases him

I am living in the fullness of Christ 
I abound by the testimony of his grace 
I am manifesting the full potential of my gift and calling 
Nothing is an hinderance to me having a life of fulfillment 
Everything about my life speaks God’s glory
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment