Wednesday 2 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God’s light has shined on me 
I am at the center of His will 
The joy of the Lord radiates over me 
The glory of God makes me visible 

I am peculiar to God, he loves me 
New doors are open to me 
My life give way to good things 
No more destiny road blocks 
My life becomes a fulfillment of divine prophesies 

I receive miracles that silences reproach 
The voice of oppression cease to speak in my life 
My life is in obedience to Christ 
Spirit of rising and falling you have no hold on me , I am above only 

The enemy will not feast on the table God has prepared for me 
The blood of Jesus nullifies every pollution of my good thing 
The blood of Jesus is my covering 
I am subscribed to a life of eternal joy forever
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment