Tuesday 15 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord has risen for my help 
The heavens and the earth align in my favour 
I am living in the fullness of God 
Good things are coming my way 
Everything works for me and nothing stands against me 

Heaven has given me it’s good treasure 
I will fulfill God’s plan for my life 
I am a living example 
My light shines , I am a light to the Gentiles and kings come to my light 

I am called a fruitful land 
Whatever I do prospers
Good things grow from me 
I refuse to be tagged with negativity 
I carry favour and good news knows my name 

I draw from from the well of salvation 
Everything I have is in Jesus 
My efforts will not be frustrated 
My desires bring result 
In Jesus name, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment