Tuesday 1 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that as in this new month ,no battle will over take me 
I move with grace into victory 
I am dispelling that which brings me sorrow and I’m attracting what will bring me joy 
Nothing will steal my joy 
Testimonies and jubilation shall be the sound of my home 

I declare that the death and resurrection of Jesus have swallowed my tears 
I am living in  wholeness and fullness of God 
I am delivered from anything pursuing good things  away from my life 
The goodness of God is following me all around 

I am taking new strides 
My testimonies are overflowing with joy 
I  have access into testimonies that will sound like a lie 
Nothing is permitted to restrain my rising 
I am enveloped with glory ,grace and favour

As seed time and harvest shall not cease , Progressive rising will not cease in my life 
I am inclining and breaking new records 
Overflowing joy and blessing have become an everyday norm
I will sing my song and dance my dance 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment