Tuesday 8 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I’m working in glory and living in power
The goodness of God is upon me 
I’m shining in His light 
Everything lost is being recovered 
The hand of God is changing things and moving it all in my favour 

I declare that I am excelling by strange miracles 
I am positioned to flourish throughout all nations 
The blood of Jesus has dispelled every negativity from me 
The goodness of God is permanent and perfected in my life 

I declare that I am in the right influence of people 
The Holy Spirit puts me in the know 
I will not be disappointed 
I am an extension of God’s love to humanity 
I am an embodiment of great grace 

My voice speaks Jesus throughout all nations 
The beauty of God radiates over me in all seasons 
I am in the order of congratulations 
I will not fail in my pursuit 

The blood of Jesus flows through my vain 
I am immune to sickness and any kind of negativity 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment