Saturday 5 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that Jesus is alive in me and I am alive unto Christ 
I have light and life in my spirit 
I am Abraham’s seed the generation of the blessed 

Faithful is He who has called me 
I am not alone , the Lord is with me 
The a lord is my strength and song and he is my sustenance 
I have been empowered by God to stand against the odds of the enemy 
The fiery darts of the wicked will not harm me 
I am choosen Of God 

I am in my season of glorious arising 
Wherever I’m seen the glory of God is seen 
I refuse to take step that will terminate God’s plan for my life 
I rise above negativity 
Everything is working to bring me the best 

My angels are attending to my request and seeing that all is working well in my life 
No more difficulties 
No more barrenness
No more lack 
The aroma of favour is upon me 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment