Tuesday 22 June 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- IT’S THE LORD’S 

BIBLE FOCUS: 1 Thessalonians 4:8 KJV
[8] He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.


PRAYER: I RECEIVE GRACE TO BE FOCUSED . I WILL NOT LOOSE FAITH NOR SPIRITUAL STAMINA. I BREAK PASS THE LIMIT OF MEN. I AM OF GOD AND I ATTRACT WHAT IS OF GOD. I REFUSED TO BE BOTHERED BY THE WORLD , I REACH FOR GREATER GLORY. NOTHING SHALL STEAL AWAY MY JOY AND PEACE. I AM CONFIDENT IN THE LOVE OF CHRIST . I AM NOT ABANDONED BUT I AM REMEMBERED BY HIS MERCY. CHRIST STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT IN ME AND I DO AS THE FATHER PLEASES WHAT PLEASES HIS HEART. I AM BOUND TO CHRIST TILL ETERNITY, I HAVE LAID MY HANDS ON THE PLOW, I WILL NOT LOOK BACK. MY FEET IS MADE STRONGER IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: When you are in Christ do not let any form of rejection get to you , you must understand that you are of God and anything done to you is indirectly done against Christ . Bother not yourself to repay evil for evil. Be still and let God handle situation that concern you. Jesus is a high priest he bears our infirmity, so whatever touches you touches God. Let God handle it,stop being too hard on yourself. 

TODAY’S TIP: STOP STRUGGLING TO FIGHT BATTLES YOU SHOULD HAND OVER TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment