Friday 4 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God is working in me and through me 
I am available for God’s use 
I am present for his timing 
The HolyGhost is resident in my life for good

I am attentive to the HolySpirit 
He leads and I follow
The HolySpirit is responsible for my affairs 
My response to God is in Faith and obedience 
Every wall of hardness of heart is broken from my life 

God is my source and He has made me a channel of blessing 
I run and I’m not weary , I walk and I do not faint
I am surrounded by God’s loving kindness and enveloped by His tender mercies 

I am a living proof of God’s grace and glory 
I am a God chaser and pleaser
I live a glorious life and I expand into glorious seasons 
My glory will not see shame 
In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment