Wednesday 9 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I connect to multiple testimonies 
Nothing is impossible for God to do in me and through  me 
I’m walking in the confidence that all is settled and made new for me 
 Satanic record will no longer manipulate my effort 

I declare that I am chosen 
I am design for a time as this, to be a solution and voice in my generation 
My vision speaks at the right time
God is working in me to will and do of His good pleasure 

I am surrounded with songs of deliverance 
I am raised with songs of victory 
God has released upon me a priesthood authority 
I speak by the blood of Jesus and the voice of the HolyGhost activates God’s will in me 

God is the center of my life and I matter to Him
I am living purposefully  and walking clearly in my vision
The Love of Jesus has covered me 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment