Sunday 6 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am a seed of divine promise 
I am an inheritance of those that fear God 
I am not a substitute nor an option but I am most preferred 
My life is in accordance with God’s divine agenda 

Devil has lost his foothold in my life by the resurrection power of Jesus 
I am living as a victor 
The same power that is at work in Christ is made manifest 
In Jesus name I am breaking protocols and setting heavenly boundaries against the enemy 
I am not behind, I am right on time

I am walking steadfastly and living uprightly 
I will not be overtaken by the cares of life
The blood of Jesus is my seal of protection 
Jesus is at the center of my affair 

I declare that I will not misuse the privilege of being God’s temple 
Jesus is all that I need and all I need is in Him
I manifest in the divine power that God has given me
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen 
Good morning FAM 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment