Thursday 17 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that no evil attempt will prosper in my life 
Though an host should encamp against me ,my heart do not fear 
My heart is fixed trusting in the Lord therefore I am helped
Jesus is my anchor , I am not alarmed 
I have peace all round for Jesus is in my boat 

I declare that my next level shall no longer be delayed 
Wasted years are recovered with ripples of blessings 
God has lifted me above the norm
My life is  intentional to God 
I am positioned for signs and wonders 

Nothing shall take away my joy  and peace for it is rooted in Christ 
I am reconciled with the father’s love 
My blessings shall be everyday till forever 
I have sweet meditation 
Good thoughts flow through me 

I attract great opportunities and they manifest 
I am  most blessed forever 
I have access to good news and positive recommendations 
I am carried through by grace 
In Jesus name I have declared, amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment