Thursday 10 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am equipped in my spirit 
I am equipped with divine strength 
I will not loose focus 
My path is  clear with the right vision 

I run the race having the mind of Christ 
I enjoy the goodness of God 
As I walk I trample upon snake and scorpion and over all the power of the enemy
All means to access my life by the enemy is truncated 

I receive divine help and advancement 
I refuse to be on a standstill in destiny 
I will not be defined by my past 
I am present for help and positioned for opportunities 

The HolySpirit is my backbone,my confidence and truth
Nothing about my life shall be deformed 
Everything is divinely in order for me and mine 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment