Sunday 6 June 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DIVINE GUIDE

BIBLE FOCUS- Colossians 1:17 KJV
[17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

PRAYER: FATHER GO AHEAD IF ME INTO EACH DAY , INTO EACH PLAB, INTO EVERY SITUATION. FOR I KNOW WITH GOD BEFORE ME I SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED. FATHER OPEN MY MIND TO YOUR WILL AND THE PRECEPT OF YOUR TRUTH. HELP ME TO SHINE AS A LIGHT AS I WALK IN OBEDIENCE TO CHRIST. WITH YOU LORD I DO AMAZING THINGS. I WALK WITH WISDOM AND DIRECTION AND THE FEAR OF GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- You need to understand this in your walk with God , that he is before all things means that before each day , He knows what will happen. Before each action, he knows the end result. That is why you need God as your lead. You can’t make mistake, listening to the voice of the one who is before all things. Let each second of your life be filled with words, of God;  lead me and direct me by your light and right hand. One of the paramount principles of success is letting God lead you. No matter how fast you try to move, you can’t be ahead of the one who is before all things that is why faith and patience is necessary in your Christian race . It helps you to move in God’s pace. 

TODAY’S TIP -NAVIGATE THAT PATH YOU HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH, THROUGH THE HELP OF GOD AS YOU ALIGNTO HIS WILL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment