Saturday 19 June 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare the Lordship of Jesus over my life 
The king who reigns on high , reigns in my life
I declare that it’s all working for me , what I see and can not see
My burdens have been lifted at Calvary 
I walk light 

I declare that I am alive in the spirit 
The resurrected life is inside of me 
I live because Jesus lives
I submit to the walk of faith in obedience and reverence to God 

I am watered by God 
Nothing in my life dies nor wither
Jesus is the shield over me , I am resident with Christ 
Anything that God did not fashion in my life , can’t stay in my life 

I am healed from past mistakes and errors
A new life and new season break forth for me 
All that the father has freely given, I have 
My new song is rejoicing 
I live fully in my identity that is found in Jesus 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment