Saturday 10 September 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:10:2016

NUGGET:  ISAIAH 60:1 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.Thank you Jesus!
By the resurrection power of Jesus buried stars come alive now.I decree that you must arise and shine in every sphere of your life .Evil hands holding your blessings, I command the coal of fire into their hands and those blessings are released.I decree that your cup of joy shall be filled to overflow.The Lord is setting someone up for miraculous signs and wonders.I pray that you shall not go back to perverse ways. I decree that your feet shall not be moved in the labour of penury.I pray that the Lord will fill your mouth with words that sooth souls.The blood of Jesus barricade your life against all satanic odds.you shall not go to through life unrecognized receive divine oil for manifestation and recognition.from today the reward of your labour shall come in multiples. I cancel every spirit of toiling without thriving .your time of harvest is now in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Winners aren't born,they are the product of how they think.so think it,believe it and be it!

#EFECOLLABS#

No comments:

Post a Comment