Wednesday 7 September 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:7:2016

NUGGET: Psalms 51:12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.Thank you Jesus!
I pray that you shall receive divine compensation of undeserved blessings .I decree that the spirit of tail Is cutt off from Your life.By the uplifting hand of God you shall not lack behind,neither shall you be a servant to your mates,I say no more.By the anointing of  God you break from evil rotation. Receive grace to take bold steps towards great opportunities. I pray that the reward of your labour shall not be given to another.spirit of anticlock movement and direction  shall no longer have it's good over you by the power in the blood of Jesus. I decree that letters of promotion and new level shall locate you .The Lord looks into your case for a visitation today. you shall not be a disgrace to your generation.I command the affliction against your soul to be cancelled by the blood of Jesus. You shall enjoy God's goodness as His chosen.I decree that your morning of recovery shall break forth speedingly in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP:  A man's greatest strength is the adherence to the Scripture!

#EFECOLLABS#

No comments:

Post a Comment