Saturday 10 September 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- SEPTEMBER:11:2016

NUGGET :  Psalms 60:12 With God we shall do valiantly; it is he who will tread down our foes.Thank you Jesus!
I pray that you shall not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. By the power of God,your dream life shall not be a source of sorrow.I decree Satanic transfer through the dream scatter by fire.Evil tide of slippery blessings is  arrested by the power in the blood of Jesus.I decree that satanic powers shall not empty you of your divine blessings. By the power of God I cancel the spirit of toiling without thriving.I decree the holy ghost magnetism of blessings into your hands. Powers of hindrances at the gate of your breakthrough, I command the fire of God upon them.All your entitlement that has has been withheld I decree release by the power of God. The decisions that will favour you shall not be revoked .Every siege of below standard of God's desire for you is broken by the hammer of fire.Whatever is dragging you to the cage of poverty loose it's hold over you by the power of God.Umbrella of slippery blessings burn to ashes by the fire of the holy ghost.I decree glorious flourishing over your life in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Creativity is the process of having original ideas that have value. Be your original that's your value!

#EFECOLLABS#

No comments:

Post a Comment