Wednesday 21 September 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:22:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: PROVERBS 4:18; The road the righteous travel is like the sunrise, getting brighter and brighter until daylight has come.Thank you Jesus!
The Lord revives me out of trouble.My desire is fulfilled because I trust in God.Christ is able to save me to the uttermost for he liveth to make intercession for me.The blood of Jesus is my sanctification. The Lord maketh me dwell in safety. The Lord hear me in the day of trouble,the name of the God of Jacob defend me and send me help from sanctuary. The Lord has avouched me to be a peculiar people.Blessed am I in the city, in the field and in all places.The trying of my faith worketh patience in me.I receive with meekness the engrafted word of God.I am adorned with the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit.I do not live my life to the lust of the flesh but the will of God.The Lord has greater love for me and I'm embraced by it in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: There is one quality one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what he wants, and a burning desire to posses it.Be determined!

#EFECOLLABS#

No comments:

Post a Comment