Wednesday 7 September 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:8:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET:  LUKE 18:38 ; And he cried out saying, "Jesus thou son of David have mercy on me. Thank you Jesus!
I receive boldness to subdue my enemies at the gate.The word of God worketh effectually in me.I receive the blessedness of a pure heart.I shall abide in God's presence every second of everyday of my life .My savor shall not be abhorred but blessed and wanted for good.I am immunized with the blood of Jesus no evil can harm me.My eyes are lightened and alive for greater works. I am set upon a rock of lifting. My spirit is enriched with spiritual blessings. My life consist in Christ and I am led by his word.seeing it is a righteous thing that God recompense tribulation with them that trouble me.God has chosen me to salvation through sanctification of the spirit and believe of truth.The Lord is faithful who has established me and kept me from evil.God is in the midst of me and my family.The power of God unto salvation is at work in me.The Lord gives me peace by all means in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: pursue God he is the author of all things which you desire,only then can you find full satisfaction!

#EFECOLLABS#

No comments:

Post a Comment