Wednesday 28 September 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- SEPTEMBER:29:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: John 3:27 John replied, “No one can receive anything unless God gives it from heaven.Thank you Jesus!
I love the salvation of God and I continually say God be magnified.Those that love my hurt shall be covered with reproach and dishonour. I shall have dominion from sea to sea and from river unto the ends of the earth.I have God with me and he is my strong tower.I am prosperous in all I do.I keep His word and his love is made perfect in me.I live in the light of the covenanted blood of Jesus.I abide in Christ and he in me I shall not be ashamed before him at His coming. The light of God ariseth for me in darkness.I am not afraid of evil tidings my heart is fixed trusting in God.The Lord taketh my part in righteousness. My voice of rejoicing shall not cease in the tabernacle. My eyes is turned away from beholding vanity.the testimony of the Lord have I taken as an heritage forever. I Will go up in praise unto God.The Lord shall maintain my right and my cause.I have an assurance of peace on all side in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIPS:  People can forget everything but never forget how you made them feel.touch a life and save a soul!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment