Wednesday 14 September 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:15:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: 2 Timothy 4:18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.Thank you Jesus!!!
I am translated into a glorious living. I shall not be taken out of the earth in the midst of my days. I receive divine knowledge  of truth to follow after godliness. The Lord goes before me as a consuming fire.I shall not bear evil record.The Lord is my praise. I am not afraid of evil tidings for my heart is fixed trusting in God.By the grace of God upon me I give earnest yield to the things of the spirit. Jesus is the high priest of my profession,i shall not fail career wise and in every other thing i set out to do.The Lord has crowned me with glory and honour and set me over the work of His hands.Christ is touched with the feelings of my infirmities and he is restoring me in fullness.I am restored to the foundation of God's love and fullness. The Lord is my habitation of continual resort. My generation shall not be cut off or cut short.I have been called according to God's purpose and grace and i live my life by the standard of God's word.I am of God and I have overcome. The Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one.I have the mark of the blood of Jesus against all trouble.All things are beautiful for me in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: To live is to choose,but to choose well , you must know who you are and what you stand for,where you want to go and why you want to get there. Live a life of purpose! 

#EFECOLLABS#

No comments:

Post a Comment