Wednesday 31 January 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:31:2018

NUGGET: THE RACE
1CORINTHIANS 9:24; When people run in a race, they all run, but only one of them wins the race and as a result gets a prize. ◄You certainly know that.​Do you not know that? So, just like runners exert themselves fully to win a race , you should exert yourselves fully to do the things that God wants you to do, in order that you may receive the reward that God wants to give you.

Many are running but only few are purposeful about their race. Do you dash out everyday unaware of what you want to achieve for each day, without a vision or a purpose to drive your day. At the end of your day what do you look forward to. Are you living your life not knowing where you belong? It is important that you bear this questions in mind and don't just get busy with activities. A well done from God is better than many thank you from men. It is good to do what is right while you're here on earth but know that the giver of the earthly and eternal reward is God and what he desires that you do comes first. Your life is about him than it is about you. You are living for his pleasure.
I receive grace to run the race with heaven in mind. In the name of Jesus I will not run in a strange path. Father may I never be a cast out. Father what only you can give is what I desire to have. I receive strength to do your will and to run till the end. I shall not conform to this world but my life shall be transformed by your power. I shall not go out of God's order for my life. At the end of it all shall be a cast away in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T JUST BE BUSY WITH ACTIVITIES, BE PRODUCTIVE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment