Monday 10 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE ECONOMY OF HEAVEN


BIBLE FOCUS- Job 5:22-23 KJV
[22] At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth. [23] For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.


PRAYER- In the name of Jesus I enjoy abundance of rain and favour. I enjoy divine supply and surplus. I move from glory to glory.I fully recover all that the enemy has stolen from me . I have joy like a river and peace to overflow. The light of God has shined on me . The eyes of Jesus is upon me. The Lord has raised me up. I live in the economy of heaven. I shall never experience lack in Jesus name, Amen 

WORD- It’s no news the world is in a financial mess but the beautiful thing is , we operate on the capital of heaven in whose financies never runs out. We are in this world but not of this world , therefore we operate according  to the standard of heaven . We manifest the ways of the Lord. It says in famine we shall laugh , neither shall we be afraid of the beast of the earth. You don’t need to fret about what’s going on around you. Stand with God, He is with you . You will do better than what the world is going through.

TODAY’S TIP- WHEN YOU OPERATE IN THE ECONOMY OF HEAVEN , YOU SHALL KNOW NO LACK.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment