Friday 14 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WATCH AND PRAY


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 39:1 KJV
[1] I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.


PRAYER - FATHER HELP ME TO BRIDLE MY TONGUE . FATHER KEEP ME FROM SIN. HELP ME TO STAND FIRM IN YOU. FATHER I WILL NOT FALL SHORT OF YOUR GLORY. I STAND FIRM IN THE THINGS OF THE KINGDOM. I FOLLOW THE THING THAT IS GOOD. MY LIFE SHALL BECOME A LIVING PROOF AND TESTIMONY. I SHALL NOT WALK IN SINFUL WAYS. I REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE WAY OF PERVERSE GENERATION. I REFUSE TO BE NAMED AMONG THE GENERATION OF VIPERS . MY MOUTH SHALL NOT BECOME A TRAP IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD- Be careful what you say and do herein lies the potential for falling into sin. Take heed , in your action deed and thought take heed. Don’t let the devils seed grow in you. Examine yourself daily  if you are still standing in the faith. Be sure you aren’t dwelling on past glory. Examine your stand , examine your heart.

TODAY’S WORD- THE RIGHT WAY TO LIFE IS GOD’S WAY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment