Wednesday 12 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I rejoice at the worof God’s hands, everything that God has created brings me joy 

I have joy through all phase and in all season 

Joy becomes my garment 

Good things that makes me shout for joy are happening in my life 

The Lord is bringing me into joy everlasting 

 

I declare that everything that God does is for my rejoicing 

Great is my peace and great is my joy 

The wonders of God is manifesting in my life 

Songs of  joy shall be experience all through this year 

As long as it is of God , I shall laugh over it  and it shall bring me joy 

 

I am surrounded with songs of joy and deliverance 

My new season is now 

New songs flows from lips 

I rejoice always 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment