Thursday 27 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE LIGHT


BIBLE FOCUS- Colossians 1:12 KJV
[12] Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO SHINE THE LIGJT OF JESUS EVERYWHERE I GO. I DECLARE THAG MY LIGHT WILL NOT BE DIM.I’M A CITY UPON A HILL , I SHINE IN THE BEAUTY OF GOD’S GLORY. I AM A PARTAKER PF THE SAINTS OF LIGHT I SHALL NOT BE FOUND IN DARKNESS. LIGHT SHINES AND ARISES ON MY PATH. I AM A PARTAKER OF THE SAINTS OF LIGHT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD- It is a privilege that we have in Christ to be called the saints of light . Light is our identity , it shows who we are in Jesus . It is something that we should be grateful for . What would our life have been if we hadn’t been bought into light. That is why you must corrupt your faith. Don’t take this privilege for granted . Stand in faith and stand out , don’t be afraid to shine the light . Stand as light and shine.

TODAY’S WORD- YOU ARE A CHILD OF LIGHT YOU CAN NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY DARKNESS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment