Friday 28 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GOD FIRST 


BIBLE FOCUS- Colossians 1:18 KJV
[18] And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

PRAYER - FATHER I PUT YOU IN FRONT OF MY LIFE AND ALL THAT I DO. LORD TAKE YOUR PLACE IN ME AND BE MY PEACE. FATHER I CHOOSE YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I WILL NOT BECOME DISTRACTED BY OTHER NONE HEAVENLY FOCUS. I FOCUS ON YOUR WILL AND PLAN FOR MY LIFE . LORD I CHOOSE YOU OVER MYSELF AMD MY WILL IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN.

WORD- It’s important to know that Gods place comes first in all things . Not half way gone, not just the end but the first . It’s a kingdom order of priority. A principal when obeyed sets your life in order . The question is what and who is the first in your life ?When you let Jesus take prominence in your life your life is guided in the right direction. Set your life in order by settling God at the first place of your life 

TODAY’S TIP- PUTTING GOD FIRST SETS YOUR LIFE IN ORDER.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment