Friday 7 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF GOD


BIBLE  FOCUS-  Job 2:9 KJV
[9] Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.


PRAYER - FATHER I RECEIVE GRACE TO TAKE MY STAND IN YOU. I AM STRENGTHENED IN MY INNER MAN. I RECEIVE GRACE TO TRIUMPH OVER ODDS.  I WILL NOT BE FRUSTRATED BY LIFE CHALLENGES. I STEP UP HIGHER AND BREAK THROUGH EVERY LIMITS. I LIVE FOR GOD AND I WILL NOT FALL ON THE WAY SIDE. I REJECT NEGATIVE WORDS OF FRUSTRATION . THE DEVIL WILL MOT BREAK THROUGH ME. I AM AN OVERCOMER IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD- Remember that in chapter 1 Devil said if God put His hands on job , job will curse God. Listen to what his wife said here , obviously devil was speaking through his wife . Don’t get angry when going through rough times and it’s the people you love the most that says the worst to you. Devil is just trying to get on your last nerve. Don’t break, stand strong it is only for a while, the devil wanted to break job using His wife , but he stood the test of tine. In times like this rebuke the fowl spirit speaking.

TODAY’S TIP- IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL , LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment