Tuesday 4 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I stand with God and for God 

I stay in the presence of God all the days of my life 

I am on the Lords side and the Lord is by my side

I enjoy the goodness of God and pleasures at His right 

I function in the fullness of God 


I stand in the courts of the Lord all the days of my living 

Nothing shall separate me from the love of the father

I keep chasing after the Father everyday of my life 

God is my song and priority 

I won’t be put Under by the world 


I declare that I stand firm in faith 

The wave of the world will not carry me away from God’s presence 

All things are working for me in alignment with God

I’m strengthened in my inner man 

God has equipped me 

in Jesus name ,Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment