Thursday 20 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I receive my rain in dew season

My fields are yielding harvest of seed sown 

My harvest shall not be turned to drought 

I shall not miss divine timing 

I shall not pursue after the wrong thing

I take profitable steps 


I declare that I walk in obedience of the divine commandments and instructions 

I will not be deaf to the instruction of the spirit of God 

I am making ground breaking moves 

I have profitable idea and result 


I declare that I receive the blessings of God for every season

The blessings of today outweighs yesterday

I triumph over sickness and diseases 

I am rolling in fruitfulness and enjoy the mercies of God 

God has placed me above all 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment