Tuesday 18 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WISDOM A TREASURE


BIBLE FOCUS- Proverbs 21:20-21 KJV
[20] There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up. [21] He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour.

PRAYER - FATHER PLANT ME AMONG THE WISE. I REFUSE TO DWEEL IN THE TENT OF THE FOOLS. I AM POSITIONED FOR HONOUR AND FAVOUR. I AM ANOINTED WITH THE OIL OF THE WISE. I LIVE IN WISDOM AND I’M ESTABLISHED IN HONOUR. I LONG AFTER THE TREASURE OF THE WISE. THE SEED OF WISDOM DOTH FLOURISH IN MY LIFE.I REJECT UNPRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS AND DISCUSSIONS  IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD: when you stay with wise people you gain knowledge. There is something to learn and take home you have talk of investment and growth. There are discussion of future plans but the reverse is the case of the foolish. The discussion are unproductive and wasteful . Be wise to draw oil and not to lavish. The wise exchange ideas and profitable information. The fools discourages you from the right path and the end of the day all time spent is a waste.

TODAY’S WORD- EVERY CHILD OF GOD NEEDS WISDOM TO OPERATE .

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment