Thursday 6 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- PRECIOUS TO GOD


BIBLE  FOCUS- Job 1:8 KJV
[8] And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?


PRAYER - FATHER I CHOOSE YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND I FOLLOW YOU TRULY. I ESCHEW ALL EVIL AND FOLLOW THAT WHICH IS GOOD. I WALK IN THE WAYS OF THE LORD. FATHER O SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOU TO TAJE MY BOAST IN YOU. I WILL NEVER BE DEVILS PROPERTY. I RECEIVE GRACE TO FOLLOW GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

WORD- what can God say about you. Can God boast of you. Have you seen my servant job? Jobs walk with God was so pleasing that not only did He recognise it , God boasted about it. Can He boast about you. Or are you still in the box of neither cold nor hot?are you still in the fence of life. You need to take your stand today that even God can defend from the devil. Even when God gave permission to the devil to try job. He said don’t touch his life . That’s how precious job was to God because of how diligently he walked with God. Devil thought hon was diligent because things were working for him.

TODAY’S TIP- CAN GOD BOAST OF YOU AS HE DID JOB.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment