Tuesday 18 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I receive wisdoms to live through the dungeons of life 

I will not be trapped nor victimized 

The Lord of host is my refuge 

I declare that I am obedient in my walk with God 

I hear His voice and I move at his command


I declare that I will not fall for wolf in sheep clothing and I shall not become a wolf in sheep clothing 

My life negates every standard of the enemy 

I go where God has sent me and make all I need available to me 

I sublime in the things of the spirit 

I receive spiritual energy to withstand satanic opposition 


I declare that I am riding on the wings of the Spirit by the HolyGhost 

I go as sheep I will not be devoured by wolves 

My skin shall not be turned to wolf, I put on the garment of righteousness 

I walk with spiritual wisdom and authority 

I am spiritually ignited and energized 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment