Monday 24 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DO NOT BE ANXIOUS 


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 56:3 KJV
[3] What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.


PRAYER- IN THE NAME OF JESUS I HAVE STRENGTH LILE AN EAGLE AND I SOAR  THE TIDES. I WILL NOT BE DELAYED NOR HINDERED BY FEAR. I REFUSE TO LET ANXIETY TAKE AWAY MY FOCUS FROM GOD. I STAY CONNECTED TO GOD AND HIS WILL. I WILL NOT BE LIMITED BY FEAR. THE HND OF THE LORD IS UPON ME FOR GOOD IN JESUS NAMW,AMEN

WORD- Anxiety shouldn’t make you loose focus. When you are afraid it is time to trust God more than ever. Don’t let fear put you in dispair , rather displace fear with faith. No matter how bad the situation learn to trust God above it. It is better to trust in the Lord. 

TODAY’S TIP-YOUR FAITH FOCUS ON GOD DISPELS FEAR.

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment