Tuesday 11 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I walk on plain path and not crooked ways

Light is sown for me 

I am not confused as to what to do I have clarity as the Lord directs me 

I will not be trapped by the enemy 

The Lord has prepared my path and I walk through it


I am led in righteousness and established in mercy 

The enemy shall not find an occasion to harm me 

I walk in the will and way of the father

The Lord is my light and saving grace


I walk in truth and I am not lost 

I receive the revelation for each season 

I will not stumble on the wrong path

I know what I need to do 

I am where I need to be

I will reach the finish line , 

I will not stop half way

My confidence in Jesus is sure

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment