Wednesday 26 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I will not die before my glory appear

I will see the goodness of God in the land of the living 

Nothing will hinder the fulfillment of God in my life 

I will not faint neither will I despair 


I declare that I grow stronger in Faith and wiser in the strength of God 

My desire and hunger for God and His will for me shall not perish 

My eyes see good things and my ears hears good result 

I will not faint neither will I be weary 


My blessings comes with speed and ease 

I will no longer eat the bread of sorrow but enjoy goodness and mercy 

I speak health and wealth into my life , I will never be found wanting in the manifestation of God’s goodness 

I rise beyond limited possibilities 

My light has come 

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment