Monday 17 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I receive help from God 

My light and glory shall not diminish 

I receive grace to win in the race  ahead of me 

I will not fall on the way side 

I am a seed of greatness lifting others and bringing hearts to God by the conviction of the HolyGhost


I declare that I will not be swayed aware from Gods presence 

Each day I’m receiving the help of God to press on 

I will not fail among the children of men 

I am equipped by God in all my endeavours 

God shows me the path of life and in His life I see light 


The Lord of host is my help the God of Jacob is my refuge 

I reject any form of frustration in my Christian race 

I am equipped for victory 

I refuse to dwell in past glory 

I move into new realm of glory and possibility 

My faith is strengthened and I’m equipped in my inner man

My walk with God grow stronger and stronger each day 

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment