Monday 24 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am relieved of all burdens 

The anointing of God that breaks yokes and protocol is upon me 

This day the Lord delivers me from every kind of operation 

I operate in the supernatural and the liberty of Christ has made me free 


I declare that good things are coming to pass in my life 

My burdens are laid at the feet of Jesus never to return again 

I am a carrier of good things and not of evil

I break free from the bondages and yokes of burdens 


I declare that the anointing of God that turns insult to significant result is upon 

This day and week I manifest in the anointing therefore protocols are broken for my sake 

Only God’s word will come to pass in my life 

There is an end of evil flow in my life and a  beginning of the flow of good things 

I experience the power of the anointing daily 

In Jesus name I have declare, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment