Tuesday 25 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I  declare that I am delivered from anything that doesn’t align with my life nor will of God this year 

I am compassed with grace and mercy 

I am delivered from the fairy darts of the wicked 

I am crowned with good things 

I have the benefit and the reward of sons and daughters of heaven


I declare that I won’t be burdened by problems, I am satisfied with good things 

The goodness and mercies of God flows through me 

I receive everything I need to live in good health and peace 

I am surrounded with good news and not trouble 

The mercy of God silence every storm  raging against me 


I declare that I move from the worst to Gods  best 

My life shall not be cut short by the enemy 

I live in fullness of life because Christ the greater one lives in me

Perpetrators of evil will not know my dwelling 

I have renewed life and length of days 

I represent Christ in all I do

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment