Wednesday 12 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LIVING IN TRUTH


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 52:1,5 KJV
[1] Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually. [5] God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.


PRAYER - FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO STAY TRUTHFUL IN ALL MY DEALINGS. I REFUSE TO WALK IN THE PATH OF MISCHIEF. I FOLLOW TRUTH IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. I SHALL NOT BE PLUCKED FROM THE PRESENCE OF GOD. I STAND STEADFAST IN THE WORD OF TRUTH. I WILL NOT FAIL GOD. I RECEIVE GRACE TO POTRAY THE LIFE OF CHRIST. I LIVE AS AN EXPRESSION OF CHRIST DAILY I FOLLOW GOOD WORKS  AND GOD PLEASING WAYS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD-  God detest mischief, be honest with your words and conversation. Avoid speaking with pride. And speaking against others , because the privilege we are enjoying is the Lords mercy. Not like we are perfect that’s why we are where we are but for the grace of God. So you are in no position to judge another person. The tongue a little member , yet powerful.

TODAY’S WORD- WHAT YOU HAVE IS A PRIVILEGE BY MERCY.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment