Thursday 13 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the rage of the enemy over my life is silent 

The Lord shut up the mouth of the wicked over me 

No longer shall the enemy have its hold over  me

The Lord disgrace my disgrace and utterly turn the head of the enemy to confusion 


I declare that the Lord laugh the enemy to scorn over my life 

Every storm over me becomes a calm 

Evil shall not see my end 

Gathering not of God is silenced forever


I declare that the long hold of the enemy over me is broken 

Vain and evil imagination against me is silenced 

Only the thoughts of the Lord will stand 

The word of the Lord overrule every word, imagination of the enemy 

I live in the fullness and manifestation of the promises of God 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment