Wednesday 5 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THANKSGIVING A FORM OF PRAYER


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 34:3-4 KJV
[3] O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. [4] I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.


PRAYER - FATHER THANK YOU FOR ALL YOME. THANK YOU LORD FIR MAKING NE YOUR OWN. I THANK YOU LORD BECAUSE YOU HEAR ME EACH TIME. MY SOUL DOTH WAIT ON THE LORD THEREFORE I AM HELPED. I HAVE NEW SONGS AND GRACEFUL TESTIMONY . I SHOUT ALOUD WITH RESOUNDING JOY. MY THANKS WILL ALWAYS GO UP IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD-Don’t only know how to ask , thank God also when you receive the blessings, tell people about God’s love, be grateful however it is. When a woman is 9months pregnant, struggling , every one sees her struggle, that she alone bears it doesn’t mean that she won’t be happy about it. But when the baby is born people gather to celebrate. The process/baby steps may not attract celebration but stay grateful, your harvest will come.

TODAY’S TIP- THANKSGIVING IS AN ACCESS TO THE THRONE OF HEAVEN.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment