Friday 21 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I receive direction for my life 

The maker and creator of my life  gives me direction for my destiny 

I am not stranded God has made provision for me 

I have a way of escape out of all issues 


I declare that the Lord has created my life for His glory 

I am molded by God for a sweet savour  and a divine wonder 

My loins carry’s a blessed generation 

I am directed by the hands of God 


I declare that my life is working in the miraculous 

I am guided by divine instructions and I follow after the precepts of the father 

My feet will not fail 

I am fashioned after the likeness of the father and I live in His glory 

I am a testimony of His grace and glory

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment