Friday 28 January 2022

YODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I abound in the sufficiency of the grace of our Lord Jesus 

I function in the supernatural by grace 

I am able to do  more than enough by the grace of the Lord Jesus 

I am able because God is able 

 

I declare that I have all good things and manifest everything good thing in it’s sufficiency for God has made it available to me 

I abound in greater works by grace through faith 

Everything is working for me and for my good , for I abound in good works 

The limitless possibilities of  grace is my experience 

 

I declare that My strength is in Christ alone 

I have sufficiency in all things 

I have every good thing in Christ Jesus 

My foundation is settled in Christ 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment