Monday 3 January 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that this year I am manifesting divine promise

I am escaped  from anything not of God this year

By the power of God , I receive all that I need for this year 

I will not be wanting in what God has given 

I have and see exceeding great promise 


I declare a divine exchange of anything not of God in my life 

Treasures and wealth of nations are coming to me

According to the promise of the father I have all that I desire 

I am a partaken of God’s divine nature , I have the God life 


I declare that this year I have the obtaining power 

I will not be cut off from Good things 

I am living the live of divine nature 

What is not of God shall not be found in me

My life is a wonder and testimony of His divine excellence 

The word of God is my meditation 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment