Friday 3 November 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER: 3:2017

NUGGET: FAITH AND WHOLENESS
MARK 5:34; And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
Your miracle is rooted/begins with your faith. It doesn't matter the throng, let your faith never grow weary. You have to understand that what  makes your heart unhappy has become sick but your prayer with faith reaching out to God can bring wholeness. The garment you need to hold on to today is God's word speaking to everything about that situation. No matter how sick things are with you right now a total transformation and wholeness is possible.
Lord I cling to you in faith, having confidence in your word. I receive healing and total wholeness in every are of my life. Jesus has paid the price for my redemption, no problem has the permission to cage or limit me. I am free ,I step higher,I go further and I enter into my breakthrough. Nothing stands against me for I have the covering if the blood of Jesus. I rise above all because I am seated with Christ in heavenly places. I have victory over satanic contention. My body, soul and spirit is whole in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SOMETIMES WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE GOD IS SILENT, HE WANTS YOU TO EXHAUST ALL THE HUMAN POSSIBILITIES. SO YOU CAN MOVE FROM SELF/HUMAN DEPENDENCE TO TOTAL DEPENDENCE IN HIM !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment